The cable of the Diamond Shield Zapper has got two pins at the end - each with a diameter of 2mm (red and blue).
The 4 supplied adapters are plugged onto these plugs - depending on whether you want to use 10mm, or 4mm push button. 10mm corresponds to the accessory for Diamond Shield Zapper. 4mm is for the adhesive electrodes (local application) and for the Biowave accessories.
This variability allows you to use all of these equipments:
- Wrist cuffs for Diamond Shield (available LINK in metal or LINK fabric) or for Biowave (wet or dry)
- Hand electrodes LINK for Diamond Shield or for Biowave
- All longer body electrodes: LINK60cm, LINK80cm, LINK100cm, LINK140cm length
- the LINK tooth probe (is plugged directly onto the red 2mm plug)
- The LINK waist belt for the Crystal program
- The LINK Zappicator wooden board for food zapping
- LINK adhesive electrodes
Write a review